My friend Patricia invited a few ladies to celebrate her mother's 87th birthday this weekend. We had dinner at Asiana and then went to the symphony to see the Hubbard Street Dance Troupe perform along with the Saint Louis Symphony Orchestra. What a delightful evening! Thanks, Patricia!
Dinner was amazing - we had fish (can you see his head there, in the center?), lamb with vegetables, eggplant, spicy chicken, and seafood and tofu with vegetables... well, I didn't have that last one, since I can't eat tofu or mushrooms. But there was plenty of amazing food all the same. I definitely recommend you try out the restaurant! And the fish... you must, must, must order the fish!
Powell Symphony Hall is probably one of my favorite places... I love the design and the acoustics. Such a fabulous place to hear a world-class Symphony play... and they played Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G major, some of my favorite music. Absolutely amazing.


No comments:
Post a Comment