Thursday, October 07, 2010

31 Days of October - Days 5 & 6!

I'm failing at pictures, but here's the rundown for days 5 and 6!

Day 5: Sick Day and Pizza!

I spent most of Tuesday in bed, recovering from cold medicine and a nasty sore throat. I decided to stop speaking and see if that helped a bit (which is seems to have done). And while I normally don't make a habit of making food when I feel bad, I was hungry and it was what I had. Wish I had taken a picture, because it was beautiful.

Day 6: Back to Work... and Sunshine!

I did get back to work today, hanging out on campus, and got to enjoy a fantastic afternoon of sunshine. I love October, the beauty of the leaves changing and some fantastic weather. Perfect for reading.

I'll try to get a picture tomorrow!

No comments: