I just wanted to let you all know that I have safely arrived in Fayetteville, AR this afternoon and am mostly moved in and settled. I tried to bring as little as possible with me - the only thing left to "unwrap" from my move is my books. Though the thought of books packed away makes me sad, I am feeling pretty good about the way things are for the moment. Of course, my emotional outlook may change in a few days.
I will write more soon on the journey and my first few days in Fayetteville!
1 comment:
Hi Heather! I'm really glad to hear you've arrived safely in Fayetteville. I will be praying for an easy transition and quick adaptation to your new world! I'm looking forward to hearing how God works in you and through you at U of A.
Receive a big hug from Mexico!!
love,
Ruth Martinez
Post a Comment