Sunday, July 27, 2008

Not So Far to Go...

It has been an interesting and sometimes painful summer. But on the whole, I have been learning quite a bit about myself and about God's character. I just wanted to drop a note that I am now looking to raise a little less than $6,000 in order to get to campus (this will still leave $7,000 for the rest of the year). Please, if you have not yet thought about giving, would you consider joining this ministry, particularly with an investment of $100/mo? This will help me not only to move to campus before school starts at the University of Arkansas, but it will make the transition into ministry smoother, giving me a chance to get a sense of the lay of the land in Fayetteville and hopefully making it a little easier to serve the students.

Thank you all for your love and concern!

No comments: