Three week and counting until I am done with school and already my mind is turning to what I want to read this summer. Here are some preliminary thoughts:
Finishing Jasper Fforde's Thursday Next Series and the second book in the Nursery Crimes series
Delving into Alexander McCall Smith's No. 1 Ladie's Detective Agency series
Reccommended books by RUF (see their website at ruf.org)
Slogging through Charles Dickens Bleak House after I have pulmmed the depths of Victor Hugo's Les Miserables and Dosotevsky's Brothers Karamozov
Enjoying The Name of the Rose
Finally getting to The Power and the Glory
After reading Cornelius Plantinga, Jr.'s Engaging God's World I want to try reading his Not the Way It's Supposed to Be
Since I dropped a class on the Emerging Church this semester, I want to read the required books I bought anyway, including Becoming Conversant with the Emerging Church by D.A. Carson, A Generous Orthodoxy by Brian McLaren, and Mark Driscoll's Confession of a Reformission Rev
Dropping Everything on July 21 and Plowing through the New and Final installation in the Harry Potter series!
Finishing A Series of Unfortunate Events
Also on the list:
Knowing God
High Fidelity
A Seperate Peace
The Kite Runner
Pilgrim at Tinker Creek
THe Known World
The Alchemist
Luckiest Man
1984
Beowulf
Watership Down
Happy Reading Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment