Thursday, December 16, 2004

I don't Remember

It's a horrible feeling - I just saw all the answers to the test and put them away like a good little student and now... I can't remember. Well, it was an oral exam and I did manage to get a decent grade, but still, I just cannot believe how easily my mind disposed of the information!

It is that time of year. My MBU friends may gloat as I once did that they are finished, while I still have three more days. But fear not, I also have a longer break! So it equals out in the end. This has been a wonderful and stretching year. I enjoyed it and look forward to next semester. But I must focus on the reading more next semester. And I want to try and work on my own personal comprehension of what is being said in class.

I'm working late tonight. It's good, but hard to stay awake. I really want to curl up in bed. =) No, I must study for finals and I must push on until Tuesday. Then i can sleep - for a little while.

Love you all!

No comments: