
It was a fun weekend - I went to my first student wedding! Congrats to Tera Shea and Jesse on their marriage! Unfortunately, I forgot to charge my camera, so no pictures (sad face). But let me say, she was a beautiful bride. And she was married here... what a beautiful location!

One of the things we did while in Hot Springs was to go to the Bath House at the Arlington Hotel (pictured here). Have you ever been to a bath house? They line the street like this:

I can't really find an interior picture of a bath house since... well, you know... it's a bath house. People aren't exactly PG in there. But it was an experience. Twenty minutes in an old-fashioned hot tub. Another twenty minutes wrapped up in hot towels. And thirty seconds in cold water. It was like I had just worked out for an hour.
I'm so excited that I could share in Tera Shea's weekend.
I'm also excited to share in Chris and Alyssa's upcoming wedding in June! No bath houses for her wedding, but I'm sure it will be equally gorgeous. Can't wait to see Lyssa this week and talk about details!
I'm home for Spring Break, raising support and trying to get a little rest. Maybe I'll get my camera charged and share some of my own pictures with you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment