I've been so pleased to watch how God has been working and answering my prayers. I've been asking Him to open the right doors for me and to help me to get to know people, especially non-Christians. I am thankful that He is answering these prayers.
Classes are going well - I am very busy but enjoying life and the way God's mercy is both painful and beautiful. He is always at work, always shaping me and changing me and it is something I can thank Him for. There are times that I feel too worn down, but He is always my strength and most certainly my loving Father.
I have some things on my mind - I'm not sure what to say, what to ask for, but of you all would pray that God would make His will clear to me, I would appreciate it. I am always uncertain of REALLY BIG CHANGES in my life, but sometimes they are always for the better!
No comments:
Post a Comment