Saturday, October 23, 2004

World Series Bound

Well, for the first time in 17 years, the St. Louis Cardinals have the opportuinity to go to the World Series and could, for the first time in 22 years, win the title! (Note to my friends: if I told you that the Cards won the Series on the day I was born, please know I honestly believed that but have since found out that it was the day after - October 20, 1982.)

But, not only are the Cards going, so am I!!! My aunt, who lived here during the '87 series and knows how much fun STL fans can be, and I are going to Game 5 - I don't doubt that there will be a game 5... I'm hoping for a win that night.

So keep an eye out as you watch the game for the two of us and call when you see!

No comments: