Greetings to all my family and friends who so desired to read my blog. take note that school is going well (I took my first Greek test on Monday and when I spoke to the Professor this morning, asking whether Starbuck's coffee earned extra credit points, he said that I didn't need extra credit points!). I believe that this first semester is more of a introduction, laying the foundation for further studies, so it feels rather like a swift undercurrent but a slow ride... God is teaching me to be dilligent and responsible in my time - so why am I blogging when I should be studying?
I've been more desirous to write and be creative, but because of the aforementioned need to study, have done little of this. But I am looking forward to being a writer one day, because I love words. And story. So you can pray that I would be dilligent in my work so that I can use this gift, as well.
Also, please be praying as I approach my pastor about helping to start a women's ministry at my church. This is something that the Lord has laid on my heart and I want to see Him do!
Blessings to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment