I feel as if I have been transported into some other universe - I write my thoughts on acid-free paper, with acid-free ink, careful to preserve my thoughts for the generations to come to rip them to shreds and say that I thought such and such a way, which I did not, and to say that I must have believed this thing, which I did not, and the like, yet here I am using a laptop to write down my infamous random thoughts for the whole world (or my world) to see.
Really, I just wanted to tell Amanda that her name was on the new student list at Covenant when I went to Orientation today... that was the first new first... I am now enrolled for my first year of seminary classes. This is both exciting and scary. I'm excited to see what happens. Anyway, when I went to say "hey, guess what..." this is where I ended up. We'll see if I forget this business within a few weeks or not - I prefer practicing relationships face to face, but this is a nice thing for those who are so far away! And I like to write... believe, I like to write!
No comments:
Post a Comment