Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Odd Things to See


A few notes on a couple of things seen this week:

- The guy shelving bags of grapes at my local Schnucks, eating one grape out of each bag before he put it on the shelf. It made me laugh... and then I thought, Hey, wait! I should be buying them! Why are you eating them?

- The most beautiful, perfect face on a clearly apathetic teen-age boy. He looked a little like 'Peter' (above) from the recent claymation production of "Peter and the Wolf". The juxtaposition of the striking face, dark hair and bright eyes with his almost violent disdain for life was breathtakingly painful to watch.

- Two slugs. I hate them with a passion, but I am working on an 'observation' project for a class, so I made myself watch them for one minute. And then someone stepped on them as I was watching them. I can't say that I was sorry.

No comments: